- Quantity: 8 ml
- Color:Pastel Purple[Vintage Frost]
- Special Feature: Long lasting gel finish, Can be used for nail art, Can be used for stamping, Can be used as base for mirror finish chrome powder, Can be used for water marbling nail art
- Free from 5 Toxic chemicals & Cruelty Free Nail Polish
- Naturally enriched nail polish promotes nail growth
Check COD Availability
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
DeBelle Gel Nail Polish has gel based, high-pigmentation formula which gives you bright and beautiful nails that is also long-lasting. The bright and trendy colour of this lacquer will immediately attract attention and gives you a vibrant look. It is easy to apply and dries up fast. Wear it in any season and make a unique statement!
Get a modern-chic look with that 80’s vintage appeal! Adorn the subtleties of the pastel purple shade with Vintage Frost! This subtle shade is apt for any kind of occasion.
GEL BASED FORMULA
The gel based formula of the nail polish helps in quick and fast drying. Therefore it helps you to apply it in a hassle-free manner. The gel finish does not require an UV light to dry
ENRICHED WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
The nail polish contains natural Seaweed Extract that helps to promotes nail growth and lets your nail to breathe. It has a French formula which is sure to rock your world with the colour, keeping your nails free
Because of the gel finish of the nail lacquer, it becomes long-lasting. The shine stays for a long time after application.
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
Best for light shade nail paint lovers.
i liked it very much.brush is pretty good for apply. Very nude still looks great. This is my first buy from this brand.will buy again.
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
Painting nails surely seems like a fun and harmless process - plus, who doesn't like flaunting pretty and colourful nails? But the thing you may not know about your pretty...
Choosing a nail polish shade which complements your skin tone is the right way to go than just randomly picking one that catches your fancy! There are certain nail polish...
What is more difficult than picking a nail polish shade? Choosing the shape of your nails - of course! Just like nail polish and nail art trends, nail shape trends,...