DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquers Features:
- Enriched with hydrating & nourishing Seaweed Extract that promote the health of your nails!
- 5-free, vegan, halal, & cruelty-free formulation.
- Gives a long-lasting, salon-like gel effect.
- Chip resistant formula that doesn't cause yellowing on the nails!
- Available in a vast range of shades & finishes.
- Made in India! 🇮🇳
- Add the Shine and Strength to your nails with - DeBelle Nail Hardener
- Quantity - 8 ml.
Check COD Availability
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
DeBelle Gel Nail Polish is a gel based, high-pigmentation formula which makes the nails to look beautiful & bright.These nail polishes are available in the latest trendy colors with both, matte & glossy finish. DeBelle nail polish has unique feature of long-lasting stay with gel base formula. Also, it does not require UV light. It contains natural Seaweed Extract that helps to promotes nail growth and lets your nail breathe .
Let your nails do the talking with this bold dark maroon gel nail polish Moulin Rouge! It has those classy lady vibes which will instill confidence in you. Conquer the world with it!
GEL BASED FORMULA
The unique gel based formula of these nail lacquers is what makes it stand out. It has a gel finish which mimics the polish of UV curing. These nail lacquers from DeBelle are rich in pigmentation which offers a stellar finish to your nails. The long lasting pigment shall provide a stunning shine to your nails which, in turn, will make your nails look chic & sophisticated.
COMES WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
These nail lacquers come with seaweed extract which is full of healthy minerals. It helps in lowering radiation poisoning & promotes nail growth. Seaweed extracts are as good for nails as they are for our health! They have a form of Vitamin B called “Biotin” which strengthens the nails & encourages their growth. Besides that, they also harden them & protect them from chipping or breaking easily.
The formula of these nail lacquers is long lasting. Once you apply it you can be rest assured that your nails will have the unique metallic sheen for days to come. Rock your chic, painted & manicured nails & get the look of an expensive manicure at home with these nail lacquers from DeBelle!
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
An Amazon Customer
Too good colour, very smooth and dries very fast
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
Nail polish removers are always a staple product in nail care regimes. When they were introduced, liquid nail polish removers came as a boon, and as the time passed, we...
We all love nail art and some of us just can’t get enough of it. But there’s always something new on the block, and the trends just keep on changing....
This year's Grammy Awards gave us a lot of trendy and out-of-the-box nail art inspirations that we recreated with our #DeBelleGirls! Take a look at our recreations of the top 5...