- Quantity: 8 ml
- Color:Pink[Miss Bliss ]
- Special Feature: Long lasting gel finish, Can be used for nail art, Can be used for stamping, Can be used as base for mirror finish chrome powder, Can be used for water marbling nail art
- Free from 5 Toxic chemicals & Cruelty Free Nail Polish
- Naturally enriched nail polish promotes nail growth
Check COD Availability
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
DeBelle Gel Nail Polish is a gel based, high-pigmentation formula which makes the nails to look beautiful & bright.These nail polishes are available in the latest trendy colors with both, matte & glossy finish. DeBelle nail polish has unique feature of long-lasting stay with gel base formula. Also, it does not require UV light. It contains natural Seaweed Extract that helps to promotes nail growth and lets your nail breathe.
Pink & shimmer, the two favourite picks of us women in one! Miss Bliss is a subtle pink gel nail polish with a light shimmery finish that adds extra oomph to your nails.
GEL BASED FORMULA
The unique gel based formula of these nail lacquers is what makes it stand out. It has a gel finish which mimics the polish of UV curing. These nail lacquers from DeBelle are rich in pigmentation which offers a stellar finish to your nails. The long lasting pigment shall provide a stunning shine to your nails which, in turn, will make your nails look chic & sophisticated.
COMES WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
These nail lacquers come with seaweed extract which is full of healthy minerals. It helps in lowering radiation poisoning & promotes nail growth. Seaweed extracts are as good for nails as they are for our health! They have a form of Vitamin B called “Biotin” which strengthens the nails & encourages their growth. Besides that, they also harden them & protect them from chipping or breaking easily.
The formula of these nail lacquers is long lasting. Once you apply it you can be rest assured that your nails will have the unique metallic sheen for days to come. Rock your chic, painted & manicured nails & get the look of an expensive manicure at home with these nail lacquers from DeBelle!
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
I am highly impressed with this nail lacquer! It's the best one I have used till date. The formula and finish is just amazing, you can go for it without thinking twice!
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
Painting nails surely seems like a fun and harmless process - plus, who doesn't like flaunting pretty and colourful nails? But the thing you may not know about your pretty...
Choosing a nail polish shade which complements your skin tone is the right way to go than just randomly picking one that catches your fancy! There are certain nail polish...
What is more difficult than picking a nail polish shade? Choosing the shape of your nails - of course! Just like nail polish and nail art trends, nail shape trends,...