- Quantity: 8 ml
- Color:Teal green[Tahiti Teal]
- Special Feature: Long lasting gel finish, Can be used for nail art, Can be used for stamping, Can be used as base for mirror finish chrome powder, Can be used for water marbling nail art
- Free from 5 Toxic chemicals & Cruelty Free Nail Polish
- Naturally enriched nail polish promotes nail growth
Check COD Availability
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
DeBelle Gel Nail Polish is a gel based, high-pigmentation formula which makes the nails to look beautiful & bright.These nail polishes are available in the latest trendy colors with both, matte & glossy finish. DeBelle nail polish has unique feature of long-lasting stay with gel base formula. Also, it does not require UV light. It contains natural Seaweed Extract that helps to promotes nail growth and lets your nail breathe.
Neither blue, not green, Tahiti Teal is somewhere in between! A dream vacation to Tahiti island may not be in the cards for you at the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't paint your tips with this teal gel nail Polish which mimics the colour of the oceans!
GEL BASED FORMULA
The unique gel based formula of these nail lacquers is what makes it stand out. It has a gel finish which mimics the polish of UV curing. These nail lacquers from DeBelle are rich in pigmentation which offers a stellar finish to your nails. The long lasting pigment shall provide a stunning shine to your nails which, in turn, will make your nails look chic & sophisticated.
COMES WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
These nail lacquers come with seaweed extract which is full of healthy minerals. It helps in lowering radiation poisoning & promotes nail growth. Seaweed extracts are as good for nails as they are for our health! They have a form of Vitamin B called “Biotin” which strengthens the nails & encourages their growth. Besides that, they also harden them & protect them from chipping or breaking easily.
The formula of these nail lacquers is long lasting. Once you apply it you can be rest assured that your nails will have the unique metallic sheen for days to come. Rock your chic, painted & manicured nails & get the look of an expensive manicure at home with these nail lacquers from DeBelle!
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
It is a beautifully pigmented nail shade that will remind you of oceans!
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
It is our smallest personal habits that tell a lot about us! How we dress, what kind of colours we like to wear, our food preferences, etc, can reveal certain...
Have you ever looked at someone's bare nails and wondered how they are so perfect without any nail polish on? Do they treat their nails with some expensive manicure at...
Seas are a house to many mysterious creatures and species of the earth, some of them which are yet to be discovered. Out of all the wonders and mysteries, the...