DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquer Roselin Fiesta - (Light Pink Nail Polish), 8ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Say Hello to Healthy & Beautiful Nails with DeBelle Gel Nail Polishes!
Roselin Fiesta - Light Pink Chrome Nail Polish Shade
DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquers Features:
- Enriched with hydrating & nourishing Seaweed Extract that promote the health of your nails!
- 5-free, vegan, halal, & cruelty-free formulation.
- Gives a long-lasting, salon-like gel effect.
- Chip resistant formula that doesn't cause yellowing on the nails!
- Available in a vast range of shades & finishes.
- Made in India! 🇮🇳
- Add the Shine and Strength to your nails with - DeBelle Nail Hardener
- Quantity - 8 ml.
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
Transform the look of your nails with the interesting and attractive colours of DeBelle’s Gel Nail Lacquer. These nail lacquers last longer due to their distinct formulation, which contains minerals and vitamins obtained from the natural seaweed extracts. It has high pigmentation to give you a sparkling finish and a stunning shine to your nails.
For a Lovely Nail Makeover! Elevate your confidence with this lovable and enchanting nail lacquer shade.
For long lasting shine and glossy effect on your nails, just apply two strokes of this nail lacquer. It is formulated distinctly to retain a metallic sheen for days to come.
INFUSED WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
This nail polish is curated with a natural extract of seaweed. It consists of vitamins and minerals. The lacquer is free of toxins and harmful chemicals
GEL BASED FORMULA
The gel based formula of the nail polish gives a lustrous and seamless finish once applied. It also allows the lacquer to dry quickly without the need of UV light.
The high pigmentation of the nail polish gives a fashionable appeal to your outfit. It gives an enduring shine that lets you obtain a professional manicure look at the comfort of your home.
HIGH COLOUR PAY OFF
The rose gold tone of this nail polish is distinct in its own way. It is super cool, crisp and stunning in appearance. It does not matter if your nails are smooth or rugged, this nail lacquer can easily add a touch of elegance to your fashion statement.
Use this nail polish in creative nail makeovers. It can be used in nail art or stamping. It can also be applied as a base for mirror finish and for water marbling nail art.
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
Let's discuss the nail trend which is perfect for spring and summer and will make you feel bright and happy! It's none other than the colourful skittle nail art trend....
Every woman wants to have naturally white, healthy and shiny looking nails. But, Let's face it.. There are certain factors and habits that can lead to yellowing or staining of...
On average, women spend almost 5 months of their working life from the age of 18-65: deciding what to wear. Well, that is a lot of time ladies! But don't...