DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquer Bleu Allure | Navy Blue Nail Polish - 8ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
DeBelle Pro Collection - Nail Polishes For Work
Say Hello to Healthy & Beautiful Nails with DeBelle Gel Nail Polishes!
Bleu Allure - Best Navy Blue Nail Polish Shade
DeBelle Gel Nail Lacquers Features:
- Enriched with hydrating & nourishing Seaweed Extract that promote the health of your nails!
- 5-free, vegan, halal, & cruelty-free formulation.
- Gives a long-lasting, salon-like gel effect.
- Chip resistant formula that doesn't cause yellowing on the nails!
- Available in a vast range of shades & finishes.
- Made in India! 🇮🇳
- Add the Shine and Strength to your nails with - DeBelle Nail Hardener
- Quantity - 8 ml.
DEBELLE GEL NAIL LACQUERS
Transform the look of your nails with the interesting and attractive colours of DeBelle’s Gel Nail Lacquer. These nail lacquers last longer due to their distinct formulation, which contains minerals and vitamins obtained from the natural seaweed extracts. It has high pigmentation to give you a sparkling finish and a stunning shine to your nails.
This bleu Allure nail lacquer looks great on the fingers and equally fun on the feet
Apply just two strokes of this nail lacquer on your toe or fingernails to obtain a long-lasting colour. The nail lacquer can retain its metallic sheen for days.
INFUSED WITH SEAWEED EXTRACT
This nail lacquer is infused with natural extracts of seaweed. It contains several essential minerals and vitamins. It is free of harsh toxins and harmful chemicals.
GEL BASED FORMULA
The gel-based formulation of the nail lacquer allows it to dry quickly without the need of UV light. It provides a glossy and fresh look even after drying.
This Bleu Allure nail polish can add a lustrous shine to your nails.You can now obtain a seamless touch of manicure at the comfort of your couch. The high pigmentation on this nail lacquer gives out a chic and stylish appeal.
HIGH COLOUR PAY OFF
Add a hint of cheerfulness and excitement to your outfit with this blue allure nail polish. This lively shade brings about sophistication to your fashion statement.
This nail lacquer can be used to create some impressive and attractive nail arts. Apply it as a base for mirror finishing or for water marbling art. It can even be utilised for nail stamping.
How to Use:
Step 1: Preparing Your Nails for Polish
- Remove old polish from your nails.
- Trim, file, and smooth your nails.
- Soak your hands in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles.
- Moisturize your cuticles and skin.
- Remove oil and grease from your nails.
step 2: Painting and Drying Your Nail
- Apply a base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and allow it to dry.
- Apply a second and/or third thin coat of DeBelle Nail polish in three strokes and let it dry.
- Apply an even layer of top coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
step 3: Cleaning Up Your Polished Nails
- Use a cotton-bud to remove the excess nail polish from around each nail.
What our customers say
These are definitely one of the best nail paints I have tried in a long time now. The colors are gorgeous and are so apt with the names provided to them.
Amazon Top 500 Reviewer
This is an amazing nail polish.
The formula is great. Its opaque in 2 coats and dries smooth. It has a very glossy finish which I absolutely love. The colour is very vibrant and saturated. You can also do gradients with this nail polish. Consistency is just perfect. It's not too thin nor thick. It will go on your nail very smoothly
READ OUR BLOG FOR LATEST NAIL ART TRENDS, NAIL CARE TIPS & MUCH MORE!
Let's discuss the nail trend which is perfect for spring and summer and will make you feel bright and happy! It's none other than the colourful skittle nail art trend....
Every woman wants to have naturally white, healthy and shiny looking nails. But, Let's face it.. There are certain factors and habits that can lead to yellowing or staining of...
On average, women spend almost 5 months of their working life from the age of 18-65: deciding what to wear. Well, that is a lot of time ladies! But don't...