Introducing - DeBelle Bio Cellulose Sheet Mask | Your At-Home effective Facial Treatment Solution
Eco-friendly | Biodegradable Mask | Paraben Free | Phthalate Free | No Animal Testing
Get your at home Facial and rejuvenate your skin at the comfort of your home with our Bio Cellulose Face Sheet Masks. DeBelle Bio-Cellulose Sheet Mask adheres perfectly to facial skin, feeling like a second skin, as if wrapping it with a protective layer!
While it hydrates your skin, it has the ability to transfer all the nutrients effectively to the deep layers of your skin. You will see noticeable results in your skin right from the first use which will further improve with each use thereafter.
DeBelle Bio Cellulose Sheet Masks Features -
- Eco-friendly & Biodegradable sheet masks made out of 100% naturally driven fermented coconut water.
- Made in India sheet masks.
- Immensely hydrating, moisturizing, & skin reviving sheet masks dipped in enriching micro essence with skin-loving ingredients.
- Paraben free, phthalates free, & cruelty-free vegan sheet masks.
- Available in 5 Variants: Repair & Nourishing, Brightening, Firming, Youth Reviving & Hydrating.
Quantity - 5 sheet masks, 25 ml each
How To Use: After cleansing and toning, unfold the sheet mask, remove the protective sheet on either sides. Apply the gel sheet mask and adjust it to suit your facial contours. Leave mask on for 20-25 minutes, then peel off gently from the edges. Pat any remaining essence onto skin and neck.
Suggested usage: 2-3 times a week.